Friday, February 10, 2012

Inspired by: Life, Death, and the Pursuit of Happiness

I have two majorly inspiring links to share from this week. Warning: Bring a tissue!

The first is from our very own Debbie Ohi, who gives us a glimpse into family tragedy and explains so much about why she is who she is today. The title of the blog post alone is one to deeply consider.

“When I Learned to Actively Pursue Happiness” on the blog My Name is Not Bob

The second is from beloved author and illustrator, Maurice Sendak. This twenty minute interview tore at my heart. I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of NPR’s “Best of Fresh Air 2011”.

“Maurice Sendak: On Life, Death, and Children’s Lit”

I came across this link via fellow mentee Christina Forshay’s share on Facebook. So often I end up regretting the time that I spend getting swallowed up in Facebook – this was one time I was so grateful for it. Thank you Christina!

~Eliza
www.wheelerstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment