Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today with Meg and Ted Officially Released! - by Kimberly Gee


Today is a good day for a book release! Today with Meg and Ted(Golden/Random House), my first children’s book, is officially published and released. 

How does it feel? It feels like a dream come true (apologies for the cliche´, but I can’t think of a better description). 

It feels great,... it’s a loving world!

It feels scary,... it can be an unfriendly world.

It feels momentous. Something has changed. I’ve stepped over a threshold from unpublished to published, amateur to professional. And, nothing has changed, I’m still working away, trying to get another book published.

I’m still unsure about a lot. But, Today, I’ve got a spring in my step.

And I’m sure that Today is a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment